Core International, Inc.
Core Products Double Core Cervical PillowCore International, Inc.
Core Products Double Core Cervical Pillow
Cervical support pillows are used when a cervical hypolordosis (less than normal curvature of the spine) exists, to prevent hypolordosis, or when cervical spasms or strains occur. These pillows are orthotic devices (apparatus used to align or support) used to help relieve spasms, remove minor tensions and maintain or resume the natural cervical lordotic curve while at rest.
Features and Benefits
- Natural placement of the head and neck can help relieve intense pain by providing natural and correct posturing in supine (back) and side-sleeping positions.
- By providing proper neck support, cervical pillows can help with neck muscle and joint strains and sprains, tension headaches, whiplash injuries, arthritis, morning hand stiffness and swelling, temporomandibular disorders, stiffness and snoring (in some cases).
- Helps eliminate symptoms by treating the cause of the condition.
- Ensures continued good health by helping sustain the body in its proper, natural posture.
- Choose the level of neck support most comfortable for you.
- Precision cut foam with special color-coded lobe inserts provides two levels of support in one pillow.
- The Black Core = Firm Support, the White Core = Gentle Support, the Gold Core = Extra-Firm Support and the Blue Core = Medium Support.
- Available in Medium/Firm or Firm/Extra Firm.
- Fits a standard pillowcase.
- Washable, cotton/polyester cover included. Wash in cool, soapy water. Tumble or line dry.
- To clean pillow, wipe foam with a damp cloth and air dry.
- 22” x 16” (56cm x 41cm) with 4” (10cm) lobes.
Double Core Cervical Pillow
http://www.CoreProducts.com Choose the level of neck support ...
You're In Control With Your Pillow - Double Core Select Foam Cervical Pillow
http://CoreProducts.com The original Double Core Cervical Pill...
Choosing The Right Pillow - Support, Memory Foam, or Support Accommodation