Core International, Inc.
Core Products D-Core Cervical PillowCore International, Inc.
Save 15 % from January 1-February 29, 2020. Use Coupon Code 15Now
Core Products D-Core Cervical Pillow
Cervical support pillows are used when a cervical hypolordosis (less than normal curvature of the spine) exists, to prevent hypolordosis, or when cervical spasms or strains occur. These pillows are orthotic devices (apparatus used to align or support) used to help relieve spasms, remove minor tensions and maintain or resume the natural cervical lordotic curve while at rest.
Features and Benefits
- Natural placement of the head and neck can help relieve intense pain by providing natural and correct posturing in supine (back) and side-sleeping positions.
- By providing proper neck support, cervical pillows can help with neck muscle and joint strains and sprains, tension headaches, whiplash injuries, arthritis, morning hand stiffness and swelling, temporomandibular disorders, stiffness and snoring (in some cases).
- Helps eliminate symptoms by treating the cause of the condition.
- Ensures continued good health by helping sustain the body in its proper, natural posture.
- Get the proper cervical support at an economical price.
- The patented D-shaped center gently supports the head while lobe supports the neck, helping restore the natural curvature of the neck and upper spine.
- Helps relieve tension headaches, neck spasms, arthritis and snoring.
- Filled with 100% polyester fiber.
- Fits a standard pillowcase.
- Hand washable.
- 24”x 16” (61cm x 41cm).
- Midsize option 22”x 15” (56cm x 38cm).