Core International, Inc.
Core Products CPAP Pillow and Pillowcase(Sold Separately)Core International, Inc.
Core Products CPAP Pillow and Pillowcase
Note: Please check and select options carefully to insure you are purchasing the correct item(s). Pillow and Pillow Case are sold separately.
The Core Side Sleeping Pillow was designed by CPAP users, for CPAP users, in response to common concerns such as pressure point soreness and mask leaks from pillow interference. This unique pillow has quilted side panels to create a distinct edge, allowing mask to comfortably hang over the side of pillow. This prevents the CPAP mask from being forced into side of the face. The CPAP pillow works well with all types of nasal, full face or nasal pillows style masks.
Sleep apnea refers to a temporary cessation of breath during sleep. Patients with sleep apnea often report chronic headaches, drowsiness, memory lapses, and dysfunction during daily activities. Sleep apnea occurs when a patient's airwaybecomes blocked during sleep by relaxed throat muscles, excess weight, enlarged tonsils, or a very small throat. There is no known cure for sleep apnea, but it is highly treatable with CPAP.
Features and Benefits
- The CPAP Pillow design makes it durable enough to support the head and neck without losing its edge, yet soft enough to sleep on all night.
- The pillow is comfortable for both side and stomach sleepers.
- Patients required to sleep on their side for other reasons, such as oral or dental appliances, fibromyalgia or other chronic pain, and pregnancy may also benefit from the Core CPAP Pillow and its unique shape.
- Thickness options are for those that prefer more or less loft while sleeping.
- Fitted cotton/poly pillowcase included.
- Hand washable.
- Actual sizes are 13.5"x19.75"x3.25", 13.5"x19.75"x4.25" and 13.5"x19.75"x5.25".