Core Products Core Memory Foam Cervical Pillow
The Core Memory Foam Pillow is made of premium 100% viscoelastic memory foam to conform to the unique shape of your head and neck. This responsive material provides gentle support as you move from one sleeping position to another. The Core Memory Pillow helps alleviate snoring, neck pain or headaches by helping to correct and maintain proper neck posture.
Cervical support pillows are used when a cervical hypolordosis (less than normal curvature of the spine) exists, to prevent hypolordosis, or when cervical spasms or strains occur. These pillows are orthotic devices (apparatus used to align or support) used to help relieve spasms, remove minor tensions and maintain or resume the natural cervical lordotic curve while at rest.
Features and Benefits
- Natural placement of the head and neck can help relieve intense pain by providing natural and correct posturing in supine (back) and side-sleeping positions.
- By providing proper neck support, cervical pillows can help with neck muscle and joint strains and sprains, tension headaches, whiplash injuries, arthritis, morning hand stiffness and swelling, temporomandibular disorders, stiffness and snoring (in some cases).
- Helps relieve pain or discomfort by conforming to and stabilizing an existing condition.
- The Midsize pillow is proportioned for smaller adults and teens at 19.5” x 12” (48cm x 30cm) with 3” (8cm) and 4” (10cm) lobes.
- The Fullsize option is 19.5” x 14” (48cm x 36cm) with 4” (10cm) and 5” (13cm) lobes.
- Each size option fits a standard pillowcase.
- Includes a plush fabric cover (machine washable).
- To clean pillow, simply wipe with a damp cloth and air dry.
- Latex Free.