Core Products Core Basic Cervical Pillow
Designed to support your neck in its most natural position, the Basic Cervical Pillow conforms to the curvature of your neck and allows you to fully relax. It can help alleviate tension headaches and neck pain, and can help promote healing for individuals recovering from neck injury or surgery. With two different support lobes, choose the side that’s right for you.
Cervical support pillows are used when a cervical hypolordosis (less than normal curvature of the spine) exists, to prevent hypolordosis, or when cervical spasms or strains occur. These pillows are orthotic devices (apparatus used to align or support) used to help relieve spasms, remove minor tensions and maintain or resume the natural cervical lordotic curve while at rest.
Features and Benefits
- Natural placement of the head and neck can help relieve intense pain by providing natural and correct posturing in supine (back) and side-sleeping positions.
- By providing proper neck support, cervical pillows can help with neck muscle and joint strains and sprains, tension headaches, whiplash injuries, arthritis, morning hand stiffness and swelling, temporomandibular disorders, stiffness and snoring (in some cases).
- Helps eliminate symptoms by treating the cause of the condition.
- Ensures continued good health by helping sustain the body in its proper, natural posture.
- Fits a standard pillowcase.
- Washable, cotton/polyester cover included. Wash in cool, soapy water. Tumble or line dry.
- To clean pillow, wipe foam with a damp cloth and air dry.
- 22” x 14½” (56cm x 37cm) with 4” (10cm) and 45/8” (12cm) lobes.
- Latex Free.