Core Products Cervitrac Cervical Pillow
The CerviTrac Pillow features a multi-channel design engineered to allow you to choose the support level you need while limiting fiber migration. This unique design helps relieve spasms, alleviate minor tensions and maintain or resume the natural cervical curve of your neck while at rest.
Cervical support pillows are used when a cervical hypolordosis (less than normal curvature of the spine) exists, to prevent hypolordosis, or when cervical spasms or strains occur. These pillows are orthotic devices (apparatus used to align or support) used to help relieve spasms, remove minor tensions and maintain or resume the natural cervical lordotic curve while at rest.
Features and Benefits
- Natural placement of the head and neck can help relieve intense pain by providing natural and correct posturing in supine (back) and side-sleeping positions.
- By providing proper neck support, cervical pillows can help with neck muscle and joint strains and sprains, tension headaches, whiplash injuries, arthritis, morning hand stiffness and swelling, temporomandibular disorders, stiffness and snoring (in some cases).
- The recessed center provides maximum comfort and flexibility. When sleeping on your back, the center cradles your head to support your neck in its most natural position.
- As you roll from your back to one side or another, the raised side channels provide the proper support to gently hold your neck in a comfortable position.
- By supporting your head and neck in a proper sleeping posture, the CerviTrac Pillow can help relieve pain from neck injuries and prevent airway blockage, a major cause of snoring.
- Most people experience an increase in sleeping comfort within a couple of days. Others may require up to two weeks before the neck and back muscles adjust to their proper position. Either way, restful sleep is on its way.
- Fiber channels limit fiber migration so your pillow lasts longer.
- Hand washable.
- 27"x18" (69x46cm).