Core International, Inc.
Core Products CervAlign Cervical PillowCore International, Inc.
Core Products CervAlign Cervical Pillow
The uniquely curved neck lobe of the Cerv-Align Pillow provides excellent support, placing your neck in the appropriate position for cervical correction. The Cerv-Align also functions well as a conventional pillow by simply rotating the support lobe away from the neck. The larger section gently cradles your head with down-like comfort. Use this side of the pillow to help adjust to sleeping on the cervical lobe.
Cervical support pillows are used when a cervical hypolordosis (less than normal curvature of the spine) exists, to prevent hypolordosis, or when cervical spasms or strains occur. These pillows are orthotic devices (apparatus used to align or support) used to help relieve spasms, remove minor tensions and maintain or resume the natural cervical lordotic curve while at rest.
Features and Benefits
- Natural placement of the head and neck can help relieve intense pain by providing natural and correct posturing in supine (back) and side-sleeping positions.
- By providing proper neck support, cervical pillows can help with neck muscle and joint strains and sprains, tension headaches, whiplash injuries, arthritis, morning hand stiffness and swelling, temporomandibular disorders, stiffness and snoring (in some cases).
- Helps eliminate symptoms by treating the cause of the condition.
- Ensures continued good health by helping sustain the body in its proper, natural posture.
- Available in three lobe sizes, this versatile pillow provides both comfort and support.
- Recommended for back and side sleeping.
- Covered with high quality, 230 thread count cotton fabric for maximum comfort and durability.
- The Cerv-Align’s patented pillow fitting system ensures a proper fit for any body type.
- Fits a standard pillowcase.
- 24”x 16” (61cm x 41cm).
- Hand washable.
CervAlign Cervical Pillow
http://www.CoreProducts.com The uniquely curved neck lobe of t...
Feel Comfortable When Sleeping On Your Back Or Side - CervAlign Cervical Pillow
http://CoreProducts.com Do you ever wish you had a pillow that...
The Right Pillow For Your Patients - CervAlign Measuring Guide