Core International, Inc.
Core Products Air Core Adjustable Cervical PillowCore International, Inc.
Core Products Air Core Adjustable Cervical Pillow
Cervical support pillows are used when a cervical hypolordosis (less than normal curvature of the spine) exists, to prevent hypolordosis, or when cervical spasms or strains occur. These pillows are orthotic devices (apparatus used to align or support) used to help relieve spasms, remove minor tensions and maintain or resume the natural cervical lordotic curve while at rest.
Features and Benefits
- Natural placement of the head and neck can help relieve intense pain by providing natural and correct posturing in supine (back) and side-sleeping positions.
- By providing proper neck support, cervical pillows can help with neck muscle and joint strains and sprains, tension headaches, whiplash injuries, arthritis, morning hand stiffness and swelling, temporomandibular disorders, stiffness and snoring (in some cases).
- Helps eliminate symptoms by treating the cause of the condition.
- Ensures continued good health by helping sustain the body in its proper, natural posture.
- Our popular Tri-Core Pillow with convenient air pump adjustability.
- Increase support with the squeeze of a pump.
- The second lobe provides traditional fiber support.
- Helps to reduce or eliminate the time needed to adjust to a cervical pillow.
- Fits a standard pillowcase.
- 24”x 16” (61cm x 41cm).
- Hand washable.