Core Products AB Contour Cervical Pillow /Vinyl
Cervical support pillows are used when a cervical hypolordosis (less than normal curvature of the spine) exists, to prevent hypolordosis, or when cervical spasms or strains occur. These pillows are orthotic devices (apparatus used to align or support) used to help relieve spasms, remove minor tensions and maintain or resume the natural cervical lordotic curve while at rest.
Features and Benefits
- Natural placement of the head and neck can help relieve intense pain by providing natural and correct posturing in supine (back) and side-sleeping positions.
- By providing proper neck support, cervical pillows can help with neck muscle and joint strains and sprains, tension headaches, whiplash injuries, arthritis, morning hand stiffness and swelling, temporomandibular disorders, stiffness and snoring (in some cases).
- Helps eliminate symptoms by treating the cause of the condition.
- Ensures continued good health by helping sustain the body in its proper, natural posture.
- The unique contour design of the AB Contour Pillow helps support your neck in its most natural position.
- Constructed of high quality, precision cut foam to ensure years of comfort and use.
- The compact size of the AB Contour Pillow makes it a convenient travel companion.
- 14” x 9½” (36cm x 24cm) from 1½” (4cm) height to 35/8” (9cm) lobe.
- Easy to clean.
- Latex free.
- Satin version available in Burgundy, Blue and White.